Thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Grinnell Library and our neighboring museums, we are able to offer museum passes to the following:
- Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome – Rhinebeck (Dutchess)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – Pier 86 (by West 46th St and 12th Ave)
- American Museum of Natural History – Central Park West at 79th Street
- Boscobel House and Gardens – Garrison (Putnam)
- Mohonk Preserve – New Paltz (Ulster)
- Motorcyclepedia – Newburgh (Orange)
- Storm King Art Center – Cornwall (Orange)
- Danbury Railway Museum – Danbury (Connecticut)
- NYS Empire Pass – Throughout New York State
- Hudson River Museum – Yonkers (Westchester)
- Museum Village – Monroe (Orange)
Contact the front desk to ask if a particular pass is available. Passes are checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Passes must be returned to a staff member at the Grinnell Library Circulation Desk during regular library hours. They may not be returned in the Book Drop or to another library. Passes may be checked out to library patrons with a valid library card in good standing. There are no renewals. There is a limit of one pass per family at any one time.
In addition, the FDR Presidential Library & Museum pass can be emailed to you by the Mid-Hudson Library System and the Poughkeepsie Public Library District. Contact the Reference Desk at Poughkeepsie Public Library District at (845) 485-3445, ext. 3702 to reserve the pass that will provide free admission for one (1) family.