The Friends of Grinnell Library serve the community by assisting the library through financial support and volunteer activities.
Los Amigos de la Biblioteca Grinnell sirve la comunidad por asistir la biblioteca a través del apoyo financiero y actividades voluntarios.
WE WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND HEARTFELD THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS OF OUR 2018 GALA HELD AT GRINNELL LIBRARY (ON SEPT. 22nd, 2018)
* TOMPKINS MAHOPAC BANK *
* MARKET PROPERTIES, INC. *
* RBT CPAs,. LLP *
* RPH AUTO REPAIR *
* DELEHANTY FUNERAL HOME *
* MID-HUDSON SUBARU *
* STRAUB, CATALANO AND HALVEY FUNERAL HOME *
* WAPPINGERS FALLS BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION *
* CAMO POLUTION CONTROL *
* DISTEFANO PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTER *
*SOUTHERN DUTCHESS FAMILY PRACTICE *
* ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL – FLORAL DESIGN *
* BILL BEALE PRODUCTIONS *
* BRENT FINANCIAO GROUP, LLC *
* GEORGE KOLB *
* THE McDONALD FAMILY *
* MEADOWBROOK FARMS *
* MY BROTHER BOBBY’S SALSA *
* ALEX REESE *
* ROSEMARY’S FLOWER SHOP *
* SABELLICOS *
* SOUTHERN DUTCHESS NEWS *
* SUNNY GARDEN GREENHOUSES *
* SWEETBAKES CAFÉ *
AND VERY SPECIAL THANKS
* VOLUNTEERS from the WHS MASQUE and MIME SOCIETY *
* AL FORD *
THE FRIENDS OF THE GRINNELL LIBRARY –
CONTRIBUTIONs & DONATIONs
Over the years, the FRIENDS OF THE GRINNELL LIBRARY and
the ANNUAL GALA put on by the Friends of the Library have
supported the library with both donations and volunteer assistance.
Some of the donations have included the following:
* Antique light fixtures in turret.
* Bathroom door locks (Vacant/Occupied)
* Battle of the Books support.
* Cushions in the Story Time room.
* Custom reference desk.
* Front garden renovations and stone edging.
* Front window statues.
* Library family passes:
+ Children’s Museum
+ Danbury Railroad Museum
+ Storm King, etc.
* Murals in the Children’s Room.
* New Cushions for the Fiction Room chairs.
* Non-fiction Reading Room chairs.
* Numerous volunteer hours.
* Polage in the Children‘s Room.
* Raffle baskets.
* Slate roof on turret (replaced)
* Special events support.
* Specialty furniture.
* Storage cabinets in the Story Time room.
* Turret inside finishing.
Second Annual Mah-Jongg Tournament
Saturday, April 13, 2019
9:00am TO 4:30pm
Knights of Columbus Hall, Main Street in Wappingers
Friends of the Grinnell Library Officers
President: Denny Evaul
Vice President: Pamela Herbst
Treasurer: Roger Higgins
Recording Secretary: Reva Cowan
Corresponding Secretary: Lara Vera
(Organization Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support the Friends, a registered 501 (c)(3) organization, through a tax-deductible donation!
You can also support the Friends through a variety of other donation methods, including estate planning. For more details, please take a look at our brochure.
Please note that this should not be construed or taken as legal advice; consult with an attorney and/or a tax adviser before adding this or any charitable bequest to your will, trust or to your retirement account.